homeaboutvarioustop destinationseventsdead or alive, famous norwegianstream, feed



Panorama picture from Lillesand Municipality in Norway


Lillesand Town Hall is built in 1734 as a residence and later extended to its present size, probably in 1816. Bought by Lillesand district in 1948. Tollboden a wooden clad building. Originally a quay warehouse.

The customs house was probably built in the 1730's and was first used as a customs house in 1834. The house with the mansard roof across the street - next to the "Grand Hotel" - was the customs officer's offcial residence. The customs house is now listed. Became a listed building in 1991.